Are you getting bored working on the same project over and over again? At Launchpeer, we are always working on new projects, solving new problems, and overcoming new obstacles.
What is Launchpeer, you ask? Great question. We’re a mobile and web app development company that works with startups and entrepreneurs across the country to build their next big idea. Our awesome team has designed and developed amazing apps, ranging from uber for boat rides, instagram for sneakerheads, on-demand fitness trainers, peer-to-peer roadside assistance, fundraisers for medical expenses, and the list goes on. We’ve got even more big projects on the docket, and we’re ready for the next awesome project manager to join our team.
As the Account Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring our creative team’s projects and processes successfully provide the best experience and deliverables to our customers, primarily delivering mobile app and web app designs to our clients, which lay the foundation for future app development.
The perfect Account Manager should love organization and working with multiple stakeholders with different interests to ensure a successful project completion. You are a creative problem solver with enthusiasm for helping entrepreneurs create their dream of building a web or mobile application. You must be self-motivated, confident working independently and organizing your own schedule and priorities, as well as ensuring other team members do the same.
- Skilled at listening to client’s needs, questions and concerns while also keeping them in scope and on track
- Forward thinking to address and avoid potential problems or risks
- Problem solver
- Organized by creating and checking off to-do lists
- Comfortable balancing multiple stakeholders and customers, their timelines, and needs
- Experience working with Sketch, Illustrator, or other design tools is a plus
- Manage project tasks from start to finish, including setting up project schedules, organizing job files, tracking and monitoring progress
- Maintain all client facing communications
- Sending client deliverables
- Coordinate client and internal team meetings (kick off calls, client check-ins, etc.)
- Assigning tasks and due dates to designers and team members
- Resource management
- Balancing number of projects assigned to team members based on their availability
Email our team your resume at email@example.com along with a short note about why this position seems like a fit for you!