Want to work at a company where you can make an immediate impact? Where your opinions will be heard and implemented? Then you’re in the right place. Our team at Launchpeer is looking for a Marketing Manager to help us continue growing exponentially and impact the lives of more entrepreneurs around the world.
Launchpeer is a startup incubator program helping founders go from idea to launched and funded startup. We’re a team of designers, developers, marketing, and fundraising experts literally taking people’s napkin sketches and turning them into full fledged businesses within an incredibly short period of time. We’re a small but mighty team that loves working together and helping our startups succeed.
We’re currently looking for a fun, outgoing, creative Marketing Manager to join our team to help us grow our reach and have even more people find out what Launchpeer can do for them.
- Exceptional work life balance
- Competitive salaries
- Flexible work schedules
- Remote work culture with option to work in-office when you like
- Summer Fri-yays where the office closes early on Fridays June - August
- 10 days of PTO during first year
- 15 days of PTO after 1-year anniversary
- 401K, plus 2% employer match
- Medical, dental, vision, short-term disability insurance
- Employee Wellness Program, which provides employees with up to $200/month to use toward gym memberships, chiropractor appointments, mindfulness apps, or anything else that benefits your body, mind, or family
- Employee Rewards Program, which provides employees with 100 points/month to use to recognize and reward their teammates, and cash out for gift cards, products, and services
- Weekly team ‘Lunchpeers’ where our entire team grabs a bite to eat together (remotely)
- Monthly team ‘Launchbeers’ where our local team gets together for a drink on the company tab
- Perfect 5.0 rating on Glassdoor after over 6 years in business
- Attend community & networking events, especially ones related to business and startups with a goal of increasing our brand awareness
- Manage social media channels by regularly creating new content and responding to comments and messages with a goal of increasing our organic reach
- Assist in planning of & hosting of our own events such as conferences, podcasts, and digital events such as Facebook lives, live training events, and demo days.
- Manage our email list of subscribers by continuously creating content to keep them engaged.
- Perform content marketing by brainstorming SEO friendly content and managing the copywriting process to increase organic search traffic.
- Assist with the brainstorming and implementation of other marketing activities.
- Working knowledge of SEO is a plus (or willingness to learn)
- Strong working knowledge and professional experience in copywriting and content creation
- Working knowledge of SEO principles is a plus (or willingness to learn)
- Background in participating in community events and solidifying business relationships that bring value to your company.
- High degree of familiarity with managing a strong personal or brand’s social media presence.
- Experience in event planning is a plus.
- Lover of people and networking
- Incredibly outgoing and very comfortable in a crowd
- Very personable and someone people feel is easy to connect with
- Incredibly organized and able to balance multiple things at once
- Comfortable on camera, and also loves snapping your own pics