Are you getting bored working on the same project over and over again? At Launchpeer, we are always working on new projects, solving new problems, and overcoming new obstacles.
What is Launchpeer, you ask? Great question. We’re a mobile and web app development company that works with startups and entrepreneurs across the country to build their next big idea. Our team has designed and developed amazing apps, ranging from uber for boat rides, instagram for sneakerheads, on-demand fitness trainers, peer-to-peer roadside assistance, fundraisers for medical expenses, and the list goes on. We’ve got even more big projects on the docket, and we’re ready for the next awesome team member to join us.
As a Junior Product Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring our creative team is able to successfully gather product technical requirements from the client, and then manage the communication with our UI/UX designers to turn those technical requirements into mobile and web app designs.
The perfect Junior Product Manager should love working with multiple stakeholders to brainstorm mobile and web app ideas, understand user experience, and create designs that are in line with client expectations while also being in line with our development team’s capabilities. You are a creative problem solver with enthusiasm for helping entrepreneurs create their dream of building a web or mobile application. You must be self-motivated, confident working independently, and good at keeping your deadlines and priorities organized.
- Perfect 5.0 rating on Glassdoor after over 6 years in business
- Exceptional work life balance
- Competitive salaries
- Flexible work schedules
- Remote work culture with option to work in-office when you like if located in Charleston, South Carolina
- Summer Fri-yays where the team gets off early on Fridays
- 10 days of PTO in year 1 that gets increased at year 2
- $200/month Wellness Allowance you can use toward gym memberships, chiropractor appointments, or anything else that benefits your body or mind
- 2% employer 401K match
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance available
- Employee ongoing education reimbursement
- Weekly team ‘Lunchpeers’ where our entire team grabs a bite to eat together (remotely)
- Monthly team ‘Launchbeers’ where we get together for a drink on the company tab
- Assist Product Managers with quality assurance testing on web and mobile applications
- Prepare and send final design deliverables to clients including adding interactive hotspots to create clickable prototype designs
- Read and interpret technical requirements, including foundational elements such as user stories and acceptance criteria, in order to test app functionality
- Coordinate with the development team to ensure quality assurance is done in a timely manner
- Coordinate with the design team to ensure all screen designs are prepared in a timely manner
- Evaluate bug reports submitted by the client to determine if the bug report is within the scope of work for the project
- Coordinate with the client to collect information needed to finalize development including domain host information and creation of any 3rd party accounts needed by the development team
- Strong interest in mobile apps, web apps, UI/UX design, and development
- Ability to learn in a fast paced environment
- Ability to balance many things at once
- Ability to meet many deadlines
- Incredibly organized