At Launchpeer we take only the top 5% of talent from around the United States. Developers, designers and growth hackers love working with us for a variety of reasons.
Work With Emerging Startups
Our team loves that they can work with some of the best emerging startups around the world, acting not only in their assigned role but also being a true partner to our customers.
Get Vested in the Launchpeer Fund
When we take equity in emerging startups our ownership team doesn't keep it for themselves. Each team member has the opportunity to get vested in the equity taken from the customer they work with, further proving that we're true partners with them.
Work From Anywhere While Having Fun
Our team members in Charleston, SC have the luxury of flexible work hours, work from home days, bring your dog to work Fridays, and other benefits. For our team members spread around the United States we pay for flexible co-working space, while also flying them to our HQ twice per year.
We encourage our team to work on their own side projects, often with support from team members at Launchpeer. We work with entrepreneurs daily, and want our team members to have the opportunity to build their own projects if they wish.
Project Management Intern
PERIOD: 20 hours per week ongoing
EDUCATION: Must be enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Program at an accredited college or university
We are currently seeking a junior project manager Intern . The candidate will be a motivated, career focused team player with a desire to work in a growing small company. They will assist the lead project manager and act as the liaison between the design, development, programming and marketing teams. Key responsibilities include the visualization, planning, development, testing, and delivery of web and mobile projects. Additionally, our Project Managers are polished communicators that can stimulate internal and external collaboration.
- Define project scope, objectives, tasks, milestones, budgets, and measures of success and customer satisfaction in conjunction with business stakeholders
- Establish and manage project goals, strategy, staffing, scheduling, issue resolution
- Effectively and efficiently plan and prioritize all deliverables and resources working across project(s) based on scope of work and project goals
- Track project risks and issues; develop and manage risk mitigation plans
- Provide project progress reports to project team, stakeholders, and management
- Maintain project management guidelines, training programs, policies and procedures
- Build trusting, collaborative relationships and partnerships with team members and stakeholders to achieve key business objectives
- Provide project reports, documentation, technical assistance, support, and collaboration
- Foster positive and effective business relationships at all levels and project phases
- Work with multiple design and development teams
- Actively monitor project risks and scope creep to foresee/identify potential problems and proactively identify solutions to address them in advance
- Communicate and document project status and strategic recommendations to clients, team members and senior management on a regular basis; escalate issues accordingly via the appropriate channels
Skills & Qualifications
- Studying Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, Sales, Marketing or equivalent
- Knowledge of modern software development and project management techniques and tools (Teamwork.com and Slack.com)
- Excellent communication, organization, interpersonal and writing skills
- Proven ability to multi-task and interact with a variety of clients
- Managing, coaching and leadership skills
- Strong attention to detail and focus on task completion is critical
Ready to love where you work?
Submit the form below and if you're a fit our team will contact you within 5 business days